Murray, UT, August 21, 2017 –(PR.com)– Teleperformance, the global leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, announced that it will host a National Hiring Day in the US on Wednesday, August 23, with a goal to hire more than 1,000 people across the US on this day.
Teleperformance will host a Career Event on Wednesday, August 23, in 28 of their US locations, where the company encourages anyone interested in the opportunity to grow and advance their careers to apply at their local Teleperformance site between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
“Our company has always seen our US locations as a great place for customer service and support. We are proud to be growing in our local communities,” said Brad Williams, Teleperformance U.S.A. Managing Director. “We recognize the exceptional workforce, diversity and talent in these locations. These markets offer a unique performance opportunity for global companies like Teleperformance.”
Teleperformance looks forward to hiring qualified candidates to support its continued growth and investment in the US. Employees will provide customer support for Teleperformance’s clients and their products and services. Interested applicants should possess basic computer skills, customer-oriented career experience and the motivation to achieve performance targets.
“We have already received a large response from job seekers in these markets,” said Brandy Rosner, Vice President of Talent Acquisition. “Interested candidates can apply online or in person. Applicants can walk in the door and explore the opportunity for a new career with Teleperformance that will afford them the chance to learn and develop skills in an organization with exciting career advancement opportunities. Teleperformance is deeply invested in these communities, and we are pleased to announce additional career opportunities for local residents.”
Teleperformance U.S.A. currently employs more than 27,000 people nationwide. Those interested in applying for a job may do so at: www.teleperformance.com or in person during the Career Event at the below locations on August 23, between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
– 819 North Westover Blvd, Albany, GA 31707 Phone: 801.258.0129
– 2807 Wylds Rd. Ext, Augusta, GA 30909 Phone: 706.729.6855
– 3355 Boca Chica Blvd, Brownsville, TX 78521 Phone: 956.504.2828
– 4680 Conference Way S, STE 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431 Phone: 954-720-4000
– 9324 W. Emerald St, Boise, ID 83704 Phone: 208.321.2081
– 2536 W. State St, Bristol, TN 37620 Phone: 423.274.5100
– 2340 Broad River Rd, Columbia, SC 29210 Phone: 803.551.2546
– 4335 Equity Dr, Columbus, OH 43228 Phone: 614.219.5005
– 9999 Technology Blvd, Dallas, TX 75220 Phone: 972.830.1800
– 1701 S. Closner Blvd, STE A, Edinburg, TX 78539 Phone: 956.388.8500
– 57 E Dayton Yellow Springs Rd, Fairborn, OH 45324 Phone: 937.879.8500
– 609 Bellview Blvd, STE 1A, Fairmont, WV 26554 Phone: 304.367.8140
– 2680 Horizon Dr. SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49543 Phone: 616.957.0697
– 1901 Northwind Pkwy, Hobart, IN 46342 Phone: 219.947.8700
– 1110 E 7th St., STE 100, Joplin, MO 64801 Phone: 417.659.5900
– 777 Twin Creek Dr, Killeen, TX 76453 Phone: 254.953.7500
– 9721 Ormsby Station Rd, STE 150., Louisville, KY 40224 Phone: 502.425.5430
– 7562 Southgate Blvd, North Lauderdale, FL 33068 Phone: 954.720.4000
– 200 Richard Jackson Blvd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407 Phone: 850.233.0148
– 10400 S. US-1 Hwy, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952 Phone: 772.398.2000
– 2863 Northtowne Ln, STE 400, Reno, NV 89512 Phone: 775.357.1933
– 2805 N. Parham Rd, STE 100, Richmond, VA 23294 Phone: 804.205.1533
– 1991 S. 4650 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84104 Phone: 801.257.6025
– 5800 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, LA 71129 Phone: 954.720.4000
– 4251 Enterprise Way, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635 Phone: 520.439.2600
– 101 Neshonoc Rd, West Salem, WI 54669 Phone: 608.351.2500
– 4079 Executive Pkwy, Westerville, OH 43081 Phone: 614.219.5267
Teleperformance, the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, serves companies and administrations around the world, with customer care, technical support, customer acquisition (Core Services), as well as with online interpreting solutions, visa application management services, data analysis and debt collection programs (Specialized Services). In 2016, Teleperformance reported consolidated revenue of US $4.05 billion.
The Group operates 163,000 computerized workstations, with 217,000 employees across 340 contact centers in 74 countries and serving 160 markets. It manages programs in 265 languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in a wide variety of industries.
Teleperformance shares are traded on the Euronext Paris market. Symbol: RCF – ISIN: FR0000051807 – Reuters: ROCH.PA – Bloomberg: RCF FP
For more information: www.teleperformance.com
Follow us: Twitter @teleperformance
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/727206
Press Release Distributed by PR.com