The Mesothelioma Victims Center is appealing to a person with mesothelioma or their family members to call them anytime at 800-714-0303 to ensure they receive the best possible financial compensation results.
NEW YORK, NY, February 04, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — According to the Mesothelioma Victims Center, “The internet has become extremely confusing for people with mesothelioma. People like this get bombarded with offers for ‘free’ books, kits, or guides. Most of these freebies are intended to get the contact information for a person with mesothelioma. Rather than playing lawyer roulette we are urging a Navy Veteran or person with mesothelioma or their family members to call us anytime at 800-714-0303. We have endorsed the law firm of Karst von Oiste and typically we can have a person with mesothelioma talking to attorney Erik Karst within thirty minutes.
“Erik and his colleagues at the law firm of Karst von Oiste are responsible for over a billion dollars in compensation for mesothelioma and asbestos exposure lung cancer and they work overtime for their clients. We have given attorney Erik Karst of the law firm of Karst von Oiste our highest recommendation.” www.karstvonoiste.com/
For well over a decade the Mesothelioma Victims Center has been an advocate for people with mesothelioma and their families nationwide. Aside from making certain the Navy Veteran or person with mesothelioma is represented by some of the nation’s most capable lawyers they also offer free assistance locating the best possible treatment options, they offer advice to help family members on how best to help their loved one and they now offer a free service they call the list.
The ‘list’ documents how, where and when a person with mesothelioma was exposed to asbestos. It is this incredibly vital information that becomes the basis for a mesothelioma compensation claim. As they would be happy to discuss at 800-714-0303 this service is free. https://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Tips for a person with mesothelioma to ensure the very best possible financial compensation results from the Mesothelioma Victims Center:
* In most major metropolitan markets there are now websites that list attorneys who quote “qualify” to handle mesothelioma compensation claim. Many of these attorneys are car accident attorneys, personal injury lawyers, or sometimes even divorce attorneys-not fulltime mesothelioma attorneys.
* The best mesothelioma lawyers in the United States work nationwide, they specialize in mesothelioma compensation and nothing else, and they take pride in making certain that people with mesothelioma get properly compensated. The law firm of Karst von Oiste is one of the most skilled and experienced mesothelioma law firms in the nation.
* Please steer clear of Internet ads or websites that suggest ‘no lawsuit needed’ or ‘federally sponsored’ mesothelioma compensation claims center.’ Both notions are false.
* Avoid websites that invite mesothelioma victims to fill out a form detailing their asbestos exposure that will form a calculation related to the amount of compensation they’d receive. This is false advertising and nothing more than a gimmick to get a person with mesothelioma to give a law firm their contact information. Please do not do this!
* Our number one tip for retaining the services of a lawyer to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim is-please call us at 800-714-0303 so we can provide you with direct access to attorney Erik Karst the founding partner of the law firm of Karst von Oiste-and one of the nation’s leading mesothelioma compensation legal experts. www.karstvonoiste.com/
High-risk work groups for exposure to asbestos include Veterans of the US Navy, power plant workers, shipyard workers, steel mill workers, oil refinery workers, factory workers, plumbers, electricians, welders, pipefitters, millwrights, pipefitters, miners, auto mechanics, machinists, pulp or paper mill workers, printers, firemen, rail road workers and construction workers. In most instances people with mesothelioma were exposed to asbestos in the 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s, or 1980’s. https://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
However, based on the calls the Mesothelioma Victims Center receives a person with mesothelioma could live in any state including New York, Florida, California, Texas, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, or Alaska. www.karstvonoiste.com/
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here