Offering Customers an Expanded Range of Turnkey Design & Manufacturing Options in Strategic Vietnam Facility
HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM, January 07, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — GRE Manufacturing, a leading full-service provider of OEM/ODM contract manufacturing services is excited to be returning to CES for their all-digital 2021 tech event. For 50 years, CES has been known as the global stage for innovation – very much in keeping with GRE’s goals as a growing global electronics and electro-mechanical manufacturing service provider. The event runs from January 11-14, 2021
At CSE 2020, GRE’s focus was on its strategic location in beating the trade war. That focus was quickly upended by COVID and has since been on helping clients navigate the changes brought on by the pandemic, including supply chain disruptions and tariffs. With a dual sourcing and production strategy (GRE China & Vietnam), projects and production have been kept stable and on track. Clients have been engaged early on in planning ahead to prepare for supply chain spikes.
At CES 2021, GRE Manufacturing will be reaching out to customers and partners old and new to share their broad range of production capabilities including:
– Printed circuit board assembly
– Plastic injection molding
– Electro-mechanical assembly
– Magnetic component assembly
– Full turnkey products GRE has extensive know-how in helping world-class brands take complex products to market including expertise in supply chain and pricing, manufacturing services and project management. With power management at its core, GRE is experienced in a growing range of product areas, from IoT devices to traditional consumer electronics, lighting, power supplies, medical devices and parts, electromagnetic components, DC motors and more.
According to Executive Director, Richard Fong “We are excited to see our Vietnam facility grow in scale and manufacturing capabilities. Meanwhile our team continues to offer practical experience to customers navigating tariff compliance, impact analysis and relocations planning. Events like CES 2021 are the perfect opportunity for us to showcase how we can be a strategic partner in our customers’ global supply chains.”
About GRE Manufacturing
GRE Manufacturing is a global OEM/ODM contract manufacturer providing turnkey design & manufacturing services to companies since 2013. Strategically located in the Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP) in Binh Duong Province, GRE manufactures UL/CSA, ETL, PSE and CE recognized products out of their ISO 9001, ISO 14000, ISO 145001 and ISO 13485 (in progress) facility.
For more information on GRE manufacturing’s services, visit the GRE contact page.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here